Monday, June 27, 2016

Twitter Chat #iteachchamps

I participated in a GoNoodle Twitter chat last night. It was pretty quick but it connected me with a lot of educators around the country. We only had 5 questions that were more demographics and inquiring about conferences over the summer. Since we have a new puppy and I have a whole new team, I won't be attending any conferences but it sounded like a lot of people will be traveling to attend some GoNoodle conferences.
If you've never tried GoNoodle with your students, research it this summer and give it a try. My students LOVE GoNoodle and cheer every time we have a GoNoodle brain break. One thing I got out of the Twitter chat (my first one) was getting information from other teachers. We were discussing the value of Instagram and how important it is to have a professional page. I gained a few new IG handles to follow this summer from the other contributors. Here are a few snapshots of my Twitter chat. There is another GoNoodle Twitter chat on July 10th 6pm MST #iteachchamps




No comments:

Post a Comment